Natural Kidney Stone Remedies.
Natural Kidney Stone Remedies clearly illustrates why diet is
paramount in ensuring that you help prevent the damaging accumulation of
minerals that collect in urine.
This unnecessary congregating of minerals can result in kidney stones and an extremely excruciatingly painful attempt by the body to get rid of them.
These natural kidney stone remedies will not only help prevent new stones from forming, but will simultaneously help in keeping existing stones from growing larger.
Your medical practitioner should determine what your kidney stones are made up of.
And If you find you are suffering from uric acid Kidney Stones rather than calcium stones then go straight to natural gout remedies to see how your diet should be adjusted to help in preventing the build up of uric acid in your body.
however you have been diagnosed with calcium kidney stones then stay
right where you are to see what you should and should not be eating and
drinking as part of your natural kidney stone remedy.
What Causes Calcium Kidney Stones?
- Calcium Kidney stones are formed due to high concentrations of calcium in the body.
- If these concentrations of calcium are not diluted, they can crystallize and cause calcium kidney stones.
As far as natural kidney stone remedies go....what can I do to help?
- You can drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water per day.
- This helps ensure that the calcium in the urine is diluted.
a note of each glass of water that you drink, because we tend to
think that we drink much more water that what we actually do.
What should I be eating to stop me from forming Kidney Stones?
- Foodstuffs containing Vitamin B6 must be part of your natural kidney stone remedies.
- This vitamin is essential in allowing you to pass oxalic compounds as liquids.
- Oxalate is the prime substance involved in calcium stone formation.
- You can include these Vitamin B6 rich foods in your diet, liver, fatty fish, cod, turkey, potato and chicken.
popular combination is to try a turduckin, which is a combination of
Turkey, chicken and duck as all three of these meats are a really good
source of Vitamin B6 .
And You need fiber in your diet.
- The phytates in fiber help in preventing crystallization of
urinary calcium, which in turn helps prevent the formation of calcium
- To include this fiber in your diet you should be eating peas, broccoli, mushrooms, green beans, porridge and brown rice.
- On the fruit side you can help yourself to raspberries and apple with the peel.
- And for snacking - popcorn!!
Do I avoid Calcium in my diet?
- Contrary to the old popular belief, a daily serving of high-calcium foods is part of a natural kidney stone remedy.
- Calcium stone formers should not go on a drastically low calcium diet.
And then of course, the things you should be avoiding
As part of your natural kidney stone remedies there are obviously
things you have to avoid and these are foods that promote the forming of
calcium kidney stones and should be sidestepped as much as possible.
Firstly stay away from oxalates which is the prime substance involved in calcium stone formation:
- sweet potato
- baked beans
- high sugar beverages
Reduce your intake of Sodium
And then if you are prone to stones you could also have an
overreaction to sodium which stimulates calcium excretion and
this is what you should be crossing off your list of foods to eat.
- salt (in cooking and at the table)
- canned soups
- processed foods
- smoked fish
- frozen "ready made meals"
Avoid foods that are rich in Protein
And lastly you should also think of steering clear of foods that are
rich in protein, because too much protein enriches the urine with
oxalates, calcium and uric acid - all the ingredieints that kidney
stones are made from.
Avoid all refined sugar and products that contain it.
Sugar stimulates the pancreas to release insulin, which in turn causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.