Natural Antibiotics - Straight from Heaven to Earth.
Natural Antibiotics are exactly what the heading says, straight from heaven to planet earth especially for you.
According to folklore, our first major antibiotic, penicillin, was derived from moldy bread.
And another part of folklore is that Louis Pasteur had also noted that bacteria died when exposed to garlic.
How do Antibiotics Work?
- We have special white blood cells whose job it is to attack harmful bacteria and help fight off infections.
- Sometimes, however, our immune system does not cope and our bodies need some help when we are suffering from ailments such as sinus infections .
But we should'nt rush off and start taking this medication, because
we are not giving our immune system chance to fight them off naturally.
Antibacterials work in one of two ways:
- A bactericidal antibiotic like penicillin kills the bacteria.
- A bacteriostatic antibiotic stops bacteria from multiplying.
What are the most Common Side-effects of Antibiotics?
- Nausea and feeling sick.
- Fungal infections of the mouth, digestive tract and vagina also known as candida or thrush.
- We all know the side effects that antibiotics can have on us, so why not take a look at the list of herbs BELOW that have antibacterial properties and see what
they can do as a healthy and natural alternative straight from heaven to
- Natural options should be a way of life, and not only for when we are in trouble.
- And, as always, remember to get a firm diagnosis and approval from your health practitioner or herbal advisor before embarking on any self-medication journey.
Garlic and Onions - Natural Antibiotics
- Garlic is one of nature's strongest, most complex broad-spectrum antibacterial agents.
- Tests have shown that Garlic kills or cripples at least 72 infectious bacteria that spread easily and rapidly, two examples been diarrhea and tuberculosis.
- The smelly onion, too, is an exceptionally strong antibiotic.
Are there over-the-counter Antibiotics?
People often ask this question, and the answer is YES, see the list below that we have compiled for you of natural herbs which have antibiotic properties.
And as a bonus we have added what other medicinal properties these natural herbs are famous for.
- Aloe Vera - Good for burns
- Astragalus - Helps with diarrhoea.
- Balm of Gilead - Rheumatoid Arthritis , as well as been a natural antibiotic.
- Basil - A natural remedy for hair loss.
- Betony - Asthma.
- Calendula - acne home remedies and teenage pimples.
- Cardamon - For mom and a few natural colic remedies.
- Cats Claw - Crohn's Disease.
- Chamomile - Helps with insomnia, as well as helping our immune system disease fight against invading bacteria.
- Echniacea - Acne, psoriasis and sinus infections, and a natural antibiotic.... what wonderful healing plants our earth supplies us.
- Ginger - High Blood Pressure and nausea.
- Ginkgo - Dimentia.
- Ginseng - Stress.
- Golden Seal - Eczema.
- Hops - Aphrodisiac, breast cancer.
- Lemon Balm - Depression.
- Nasturtium - Cystitis.
- Origanum - Anxiety.
- Peppermint - Sinus infections.
- Red Sage - Alzheimers.
- Rosemary - Psoriasis.
- Sarsaparilla - Natural remedy for syphillis.
- St John's Wort - Gout.
- Turmeric - Hangovers.
- Yarrow - A natural remedy for Tuberculosis.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.