Home Remedies for Constipation
We will be examining a delicate subject when dealing with home remedies
for constipation, and will try our very best to word this absolutely
natural and vital bodily function, in a manner that is acceptable to all.
Firstly lets quickly get straight down to the nuts and bolts of this "not been able to "go" problem.
Constipation is the term used for the difficulty in passing stools.
Or in other words, the inability of not been able to have a decent
Regular bowel movements indicate a healthy bowel and reduces the risk of large-bowel disease , particularly cancer of the colon and the resultant need for a colostomy or ileostomy bag .
Natural laxatives and foods high in fiber also form part of constipation home remedies.
Alternating constipation and diarrhea may be a sign of irritable bowel syndrome rather than constipation.
And a Doctor said to me one day, if it does'nt slide out like a banana You are either constipated or you have diarrhea...
What Causes Constipation?
There can be many different causes for constipation and we have tried out best to lists most, if not all, of the possible
- Lack of fiber - Fiber and some forms of starch
are fermented in the large bowel and provide the bulk that helps to
stimulate the muscles of the colon so that digested food can be
pushed through the gut.
- Home Remedies for Constipation rule No1. ........ stop eating junk food!!!
- Heavy consumption of processed foods, too much fat and protein in the diet is a major cause of constipation.
liquid intake - your body always needs to be properly hydrated to
prevent the dense mass of digested food in the colon becoming further
dehydrated and making it dry and hard and difficult to pass through
- Stress - that one thing that causes so many problems in our lives, is also a cause of constipation.
- Medications such as iron supplements painkillers and antibiotics can also be reasons for constipation.
- Why not rather take a look at natural ways to help with an iron deficiency and see what natural antibiotics are available to you.
- Home remedies for constipation rule No2. always look for natural alternatives.
Fruit and Veggies Vs Junk Food
- In today's times we spend so much time in front of our computers and
disregard what the lack of exercise is doing to our bodies.
activity speeds up the movement of waste through the intestines,
thereby helping with constipation problems.
- Bad bowel movements, in other words not "going" when the need arises is another principle cause of constipation.
age - getting on in years is not for the weak and amongst all the
other ailments inflicted upon the older person, constipation is added to
- Constipation is common in pregnancy.
levels of calcium and low levels of thyroid hormones are two metabolic
disturbances that can interfere with regular bowel movements.
- On-going infections in the body, caused by parasites, bacteria or yeast infections like candida.
- And lastly a magnesium deficiency is also believed to be a cause of constipation, once again natural solutions can be obtained.
What can I use as a Natural Laxative?
The Master Blaster.
- 8 stoned prunes
- seedless raisins
- dried figs
- 1 oz of senna powder
- Blend all ingredients and moisten with water.
- Put in an airtight container and take one tablespoon each evening.
What is the Best Fast Acting Laxative?
- 1kg of honey
- 500g dried figs
- 500g raisins
- 500g prunes
- 500g dried peaches.
- Soak the prunes and peaches in water until soft and then mince all the ingredients, excepting the honey.
- Mix the honey into the mixed fruit and take 1 tablespoon of this "musical medley" of constipation relieving fruits in the evening.
Important to Carry on Reading
How do you get Rid of an Impacted Stool?
Causes of Constipation
- Lack of exercise
- ignoring the urge
- old age
- Food Allergy
- Insufficient fiber
- Tension in the bowel due to stress
Now THIS....... is a delicate subject!!
- It can happen, and it can be very stressful.
- Remember, never ever insert any foreign object into your backside, you could do serious damage.
- Always keep a pair of surgical gloves in your loo.
- And also a bottle of coconut oil, which is very good for many things apart from this delicate procedure.
- Put on the gloves and apply the coconut oil in and around your bottom, you might have to use your fingers to remove any piece of stool extending from the opening. Sit back and relax, do not push.
- You will find the first one blocking the opening will slide out fairly easily and the rest will just follow.
- A "job" well done.
- And always keep in mind, if it does'nt come out like a banana, you are either constipated or you have diarrhia.
If constipation is persistent, develops suddenly or with pain, be sure to seek medical attention!!
And on the other end if you have diarrhoea and it persists or is accompanied by fever, or if there is mucus or blood in the stools, seek medical attention
DON'T FORGET TO EXCERCISE, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR AGE IS
94.7 Cycle Ride Johannesburg South Africa
30 Minutes of exercise daily is recommended.
- You can walk
- You can run
- you can cycle
- you can swim
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.