Ringworm Home Remedies
"Let food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. Each one of the substances in a person's diet, acts upon the body and changes it in some way, and upon these changes the whole life depends, whether in health, in sickness or convalescent."
Hippocrates 2 000 years ago.
By using ringworm home remedies remember that you are not treating a worm, but rather a fungus which is simple to treat naturally.
What causes Ringworm in Humans?
Ringworm is also known as tinea infection and is caused by various species of fungi. mainly microspore, trichophyta and epidermophyta.
It is characterized by the development of small red spots that grow to a size of about 1/4 inch in diameter.
As the spots expand, the centers tend to heal and clear, while the borders are raised, red and scaly, giving them the ringlike appearance.
And just like other fungal infections, ringworm can be very very itchy.
Ringworm Home Remedies and Garlic
- 1½ of a clove of crushed garlic
- 1¼ cup vegetable oil
- Mix ingredients.
- Coat the affected area with honey then apply garlic mixture.
- Cover loosely with a sterile gauze that allows air to enter.
- Leave in place for 4 hours.
- Repeat daily.
- Garlic is one of natures best antibiotics.
How can I Treat Fungal Skin Infection Naturally?
Use a sterile pad and apply the colloidal silver to the affected area.
Colloidal silver is a liquid suspension that contains 99% silver particles suspended in demineralized water that kills bacteria and viruses and is also known as a natural antibiotic.
What is the Best Home Remedy for Ringworm?
- Flowers of Sulfur have long been used by dermatologists because of its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Coconut Oil
- Flowers of Sulfur
- Mix the two ingredients and rub onto the ringworm affected area 6 to 7 times per day.
- Coconut oil contains lauric acid which kills several species of the fungus causing ringworm.
Lemon Juice and Salt
- Apply lemon juice to the affected area, it has strong anti-fungal properties and the psoralens contained in the juice is marvelous for all sorts of skin complaints including psoriasis and acne.
- Lemon juice home remedies can be used for a multitude of day to day ailments and complaints.
- Now as far as the salt is concerned, get yourself some sea salt and dissolve in your bathwater, this will not only dry up the patches but will also disinfect the fungal infection.
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.