Natural Acne Homemade Remedies - Simple and Easy Herbal Face Washes.
"Let food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. Each one of the substances in a person's diet, acts upon the body and changes it in some unique way, and upon these changes the whole life depends, whether in health, in sickness or convalescent."
Hippocrates 2 000 years ago.
The search for authentic acne homemade remedies goes back many centuries and today there is an ever increasing interest in the uses for herbs and their healing properties.
So welcome to our comprehensive guide on using herbal washes as remedies for acne.
As we navigate the journey towards clearer, healthier skin, we often seek natural alternatives that harness the power of botanical ingredients.
In this guide we will explore the benefits of using apple cider, vinegar, witch hazel, watercress, and yellow dock as key components in homemade face washes to combat acne.
These herbal remedies are known for their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and balancing properties, making them effective in reducing acne breakouts and promoting a clearer complexion.
So..say goodbye to harsh chemicals and hello to nature's healing touch!!
- The skin is a living dynamic organ that "breathes" and requires love and attention if we don't want the ZITS!!
- If the pores become clogged, the microbes that are involved in causing acne love this type of environment and they just flourish and grow.
- This must be eliminated by cleansing the skin properly, and with the proper products.
Natural Acne Homemade Remedies - Herbal Face Washes
- Everyday ailments, including acne, respond well to herbal healing, but remember to always consult your doctor or herbal practitioner if you suspect any serious health disturbances or have any chronic warning symptoms.
- Take a look at some simple solutions that can be used as an ordinary, but effective face wash for blemish control using fresh or dried herbs.
Natural Acne Homemade Remedies and Apple Cider Vinegar
- And lastly, apple cider vinegar contains potassium,
- calcium, magnesium, iron and many more vital minerals, all good for promoting and maintaining a glowing healthy skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is known to promote blood circulation and is also generally accepted as a top class antiseptic.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in alpha-hydoxy acids which help dissolve fatty deposits on the skin and is regularly used in cosmetic peels.
- Apple cider vinegar, when diluted with water is a natural astringent (causing skin to contract) and used to tone and revitalize the skin.
- You can apply apple cider vinegar, without diluting, directly onto spots and pimples to help speed the healing process.
Natural Acne Homemade Remedies using Witch Hazel
- Witch Hazel, when used externally as a face wash or face cream, has great natural anti-inflammatory qualities, and is also soothing and cooling to the skin.
- Prepare the witch hazel as one would a herbal infusion and then use as a natural face wash twice a day for soothing and prevention of acne.
Natural Acne Homemade Remedies using Water Cress
Make a herbal infusion and use this herb as a face wash for acne, it seems to contain all the ingredients required for good healthy skin.
- Water cress is a diuretic (which helps remove toxins from the body) it contains manganese and calcium it helps with any iron deficiency and also contains Vitamin C, all of which is believed to help in natural skin care.
- It is also another one of these acne homemade remedies, that is a great strengthener of the skin, contains anti-oxidants and is particularly good for greasy skins.
Natural Acne Homemade Remedies using Yellow Dock
When used externally as a face wash this herb is known to reduce irritation and inflammation.
- This herb has diuretic properties, and as with all the other herbs mentioned above, it has the requirements for promoting a natural way to help soothe and the skin and prevent blackheads, whiteheads and pimples
- Yellow Dock or Rumex Crispus is a good source of Vitamin A and Protein. It is also rich in Iron and Potassium.
Heal Acne Naturally - Dump the Burgers and Eat the Peas and the Oysters!!
In order to help yourself to heal acne naturally you should be asking yourself the question, what should I be doing about this problem?
So... we are going to try and help you by showing what you should be eating and what you should be avoiding, and we will give you the reasons why they are either good or bad.
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.