Candida Herbal Remedies
Candida Herbal Remedies takes a good look at what common herbs can be used to help prevent or cure candida infections.
Candida albicans is a single-cell fungus and is always present in the genital and intestinal tracts.
If however, the immune system is compromised by taking antibiotics,
hormonal and steroidal drugs, or by stress, the candida cells will then
This can then cause some uncomfortable symptoms which can be sorted out naturally by using herbal remedies.
What is Candida?
- Candida is a fungal infection.
- It is caused by the yeast organism candida albicans.
- Oral and genital are the most commom forms of candidiasis.
Symptoms of Candidiasis or Thrush.
Mental and Emotional
- Lack of self worth.
- Loss of short term memory.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Recurrent sore throat.
- itchy eyes.
- itchy ears.
- unexplained rashes.
- infections in mouth, genitals, armpits, finger and toenails.
So, now that we have found out what causes it, and what the symptoms are lets shoot straight to the herbs that can be used as candida herbal remedies.
Garlic as just one of our Candida Herbal Remedies
- Garlic not only has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties
but also has extremely strong natural anti-fungal properties, which can
kill off the candida yeast.
- Use it liberally in your food.
crushing or chopping the garlic, add to a jar of honey and take one
spoonful every evening before bed, swallow without chewing to avoid the
next morning garlic breath.
- This is not only effective for candida home remedies, but will also chase all colds and flu's away.
- Toss some nasturtium leaves and flowers into your salads.
not only makes your food look attractive, but will also inhibit excess
yeast growth due to the natural sulfur compounds contained in
nasturtiums that kills yeast.
- Make in infusion from Cinnamon and hold in your mouth momentarily before swallowing.
- Preparing herbs can be simple, and an infusion is one of the easiest methods of ingesting herbs for your personal uses for herbs.
- As one of the home remedies offered on this page, cinnamon is widely supported by tradition and word of mouth.
- Cinnamon is a known antibacterial and when applied in almond oil as a carrier and massaged into the area, is very useful for fungal infections, including the yeast fungi of candida.
Peppermint, Rosemary and Thyme
- Not one, or two, but three choices of herbs that can be used for
candida herbal remedies due to their anti-fungal properties that are so
useful in killing yeast cells.
- Prepare the herbs of your choice as an infusion and enjoy 3 times a day.
- You can also try making a stronger infusion and then use as a mouthwash or gargle for oral thrush.
- Orthodox antibiotic drugs can damage the beneficial bacteria in the digestive system.
using the herb Bearberry (a highly potent bacteria killer) as an
infusion 3 times a day, you will help destroy any harmful bacteria but
won't damage the beneficial bacteria.
- Combine with a cup of Yogurt a day and you have a killer combination.
- Consider using echinacea in addition to whatever your doctor prescribes.
- It works by stimulating the white blood cells to overpower the yeast organisms, in a process known as phagocytosis (in cell biology "a process of engulfing a solid particle").
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.
Home Remedies Haven.com All Rights Reserved
To the top of Candida Herbal Remedies
Back to our Home Page