Candida Herbal Remedies.
"Let food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. Each one of the substances in a person's diet, acts upon the body and changes it in some way, and upon these changes the whole life depends, whether in health, in sickness or convalescent."
Hippocrates 2 000 years ago.
Candida Herbal Remedies takes a good look at what common herbs can be used to help prevent or cure candida infections. Dealing with candida overgrowth can be a frustrating and uncomfortable experience. While medical is often necessary, there are also natural remedies that can help support the body's fight against candida.
In this article we will explore some of the most effective natural remedies for Candida, including garlic, cinnamon and more.
If however, the immune system is compromised by taking antibiotics, hormonal and steroidal drugs, or by stress, the candida cells will then grow unchecked.
This can then cause some uncomfortable symptoms which can be sorted out naturally by using herbal remedies.
By incorporating these remedies into your routine, you may find relief and support on your journey towards a healthier balance.
What is Candida?
- Candida is a fungal infection.
- It is caused by the yeast organism candida albicans.
- Oral and genital are the most commom forms of candidiasis.
Symptoms of Candidiasis or Thrush.
Mental and Emotional
- Lack of self worth.
- Loss of short term memory.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Recurrent sore throat.
- itchy eyes.
- itchy ears.
- unexplained rashes.
- infections in mouth, genitals, armpits, finger and toenails.
So, now that we have found out what causes it, and what the symptoms are let's shoot straight to the herbs that can be used as candida herbal remedies.
Garlic for Thrush.
- Garlic not only has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties but also has extremely strong natural anti-fungal properties, which can kill off the candida yeast.
- Use it liberally in your food.
- Try crushing or chopping the garlic, add to a jar of honey and take one spoonful every evening before bed, swallow without chewing to avoid the next morning garlic breath.
- This is not only effective for candida home remedies, but will also chase all colds and flu's away, and probably some of your friends too.
- Toss some nasturtium leaves and flowers into your salads. What a lovely way to get one of our candida herbal remedies into your bodies.
- It not only makes your food look attractive but will also inhibit excess yeast growth due to the natural sulfur compounds contained in nasturtiums that kills yeast.
- Make in infusion from Cinnamon and hold in your mouth momentarily before swallowing.
- Preparing herbs can be simple, and an infusion is one of the easiest methods of ingesting herbs for your personal uses for herbs.
- As one of the candida herbal remedies offered on this page, cinnamon is widely supported for this ailment by tradition and word of mouth.
- Cinnamon is a known antibacterial and when applied in almond oil as a carrier and massaged into the area, is very useful for fungal infections, including the yeast fungi of candida.
Peppermint, Rosemary and Thyme.
- Not one, or two, but three choices of herbs that can be used for
candida herbal remedies due to their anti-fungal properties that are so
useful in killing yeast cells.
- Prepare the herbs of your choice as an infusion and enjoy 3 times a day.
- You can also try making a stronger infusion and then use as a mouthwash or gargle for oral thrush.
- Orthodox antibiotic drugs can damage the beneficial bacteria in the digestive system.
- By using the herb Bearberry (a highly potent bacteria killer) as an infusion 3 times a day, you will help destroy any harmful bacteria but won't damage the beneficial bacteria.
- Combine with a cup of Yogurt a day and you have a killer combination.
- Consider using echinacea in addition to whatever your doctor prescribes.
- It works by stimulating the white blood cells to overpower the yeast organisms, in a process known as phagocytosis (in cell biology "a process of engulfing a solid particle").
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.