Home Remedies for Hair Loss - Is your Crowning Glory receding?
- If you are here looking for Home Remedies for Hair loss you must be worried that you are losing more hair than what is normal and the threat of losing your crowning glory can be very upsetting.
- But, there might be some help here, because depending on your type of hair loss, we have home remedies available and you should check them out right now!
What causes Hair Loss (Alopecia)?
- It is absolutely normal to shed hair.
- One will drop out at the end of its growth cycle because a new one
has developed and grown underneath it.
- Healthy adults can discard
between 50 to 100 hairs per day.
- It is also normal to lose hair as part of the aging process.
- In men, this is referred to as Male Pattern Baldness, which is largely due to genetic influences.
- If your hair loss is significant it could be attributed to a few factors namely hereditary factors as indicated above, or an hormonal imbalance.
- Hair loss may also be caused by a variety of other conditions, such as pregnancy, anemia, circulatory problems, thyroid disorders and the ever present monster - stress!
- Certain drugs such as blood thinners, anti-depressants and birth control pills could also cause this malfunction.
As with all other ailments the first step before perusing our home
remedies for hair loss is to check with your medical practitioner that
there are no underlying conditions which could be causing this shedding
Once you have been given the thumbs up and any possible medical
conditions have been ruled out, take a break and browse through these
Home Remedies for Hair loss.
The are simple, down to earth, easy on the pocket.
How can I stop my Hair Loss?
- Mix a tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of cinnamon and some warm olive oil.
- Massage this paste into your hair and leave for 15 minutes before shampooing. Do this on a regular basis i.e. at least once a week.
- A common thread that runs through our quest for finding easy, simple and traditional home remedies is the use of honey and cinnamon.
- Hairdressers commonly use massaging as a means of stimulating hair follicles.
- Through the ages this combination of honey and cinnamon have been used to help cure all sorts of ailments, and here it pops up again for treatment of hair loss, this time in the form of a paste for external use.
An old Home Remedy for Hair Loss using Rosemary and Olive Oil.
- Steep a handful of Rosemary leaves in some warm olive oil and allow to stand for awhile. Massage this mixture into your hair and leave for 15 minutes before shampooing. This should also be done on a regular basis i.e. at least once a week.
- Rosemary is popular as a culinary herb, but the belief is that used as indicated above, and on a regular basis, it can help to stimulate hair follicles.
- This will help your hair grow stronger, slow down premature balding as well as graying.
- Massaging your scalp gets the blood flowing to the manipulated area which is believed to help the stimulation of hair follicles.
Now you are probably asking the question - are there dietary patterns involved in hair loss?
There has to be, because the hair is a living protein, and as with
the rest of our body, proper nutrition is vital for all living parts.
- Stress is thought to be a major role player in hair loss.
- People suffering from high stress levels have often been found to be short of B Vitamins .
- So pump up your B Vitamins as a natural home remedy for hair loss by consuming yeast extracts (Brewers Yeast) peas, eggs, milk and whole grain foods.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.