Home Remedies for Hair Loss - Is your Crowning Glory receding?
If you are here looking for Home Remedies for Hair loss you must be worried that you are losing more hair than what is normal.
The threat of losing your crowning glory can be very upsetting.
But there might be some help here because depending on your type of hair loss, we have home remedies available and you need to check them out right now.
What causes Hair Loss (Alopecia)?
- It is absolutely normal to shed hair.
- One will drop out at the end of its growth cycle because a new one
has developed and grown underneath it.
- Healthy adults can discard
between 50 to 100 hairs per day.
- It is also normal to lose hair as part of the aging process.
- In men, this is referred to as Male Pattern Baldness, which is largely due to
- If your hair loss is significant it could be attributed
to a few factors namely hereditary factors as indicated above, or an
- Hair loss may also be caused by a variety of other conditions, such
as pregnancy, anemia, circulatory problems, thyroid disorders and the ever present monster - stress!
- Certain drugs such as blood thinners, anti-depressants and
birth control pills could also cause this malfunction.
As with all other ailments the first step before perusing our home
remedies for hair loss is to check with your medical practitioner that
there are no underlying conditions which could be causing this shedding
Once you have been given the thumbs up and any possible medical
conditions have been ruled out, take a break and browse through these
Home Remedies for Hair loss.
They are simple, down to earth, easy on the pocket, and many many people will testify that that they work.
How can I stop my Hair Loss?
Mix a tablespoon of honey, a teaspoon of cinnamon and some warm olive oil.
Massage this paste into your hair and leave for 15 minutes before
shampooing. Do this on a regular basis i.e. at least once a week.
- A common thread that runs through our quest for finding easy, simple and
traditional home remedies is the use of honey and
- Through the ages this combination has been used to help cure all sorts of
ailments, and here it pops up again for treatment of hair loss, this time in
the form of a paste for external use.
- Hairdressers commonly use massaging as a means of stimulating hair
And here is yet another one of our old Home Remedies for Hair Loss, this time using Rosemary and Olive Oil.
Steep a handful of Rosemary leaves in some warm olive oil and
allow to stand for awhile. Massage this mixture into your hair and leave
for 15 minutes before shampooing. This should also be done on a regular
basis i.e. at least once a week.
- Rosemary is popular as a culinary herb, but the belief is that used as
indicated above, and on a regular basis, it can help to stimulate hair
- This will help your hair grow stronger, slow down
premature balding as well as graying.
- Massaging your scalp gets the blood flowing to the manipulated area which is believed to
help the stimulation of hair follicles.
Now you are probably asking the question - are there dietary patterns involved in hair loss?
There has to be, because the hair is a living protein, and as with
the rest of our body, proper nutrition is vital for all living parts.
Stress is thought to be a
major role player in hair loss.
People suffering from high stress levels have often been found to be short
of B Vitamins .
So pump up your B Vitamins as a natural home remedy for hair loss by consuming yeast extracts (Brewers
Yeast) peas, eggs, milk and whole grain foods.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.