Hangover Prevention is better than cure!
You have a big night ahead of you, and hangover prevention should be top priority on your list of things to do, including wearing a mask and keeping your social distancing. And you all know your responsibilities surrounding this VIRUS.
- The obvious choice is not to drink too much, but after that 2nd drink, and the fun you are having, who remembers that?
- Whilst you are still sober and thinking normally take a look at some of these simple measures to help you feel OK tomorrow morning!!
It's party night and before you go out you need to do a few things.
- First thing in the morning of the "beeeeg night", make a cup of tea using Milk thistle seeds.
- Have a cup in the morning and again at lunch time, and then just before you go out for the night,
- Milk Thistle has been used through the years, because it helps protect the liver from the excesses of too much alcohol.
- Leave a big glass of water and a tumbler of fruit
juice next to your bed to remind you to drink before you fall
into bed when you get home.
- Line your
stomach. The popular choice is full cream milk. The fat in
this milk forms a barrier between your stomach and the booze,
which will slow down the absorption of alcohol into your
- Through the years a favored folklore
hangover prevention method has been to line your stomach by
eating a tin of sardines in oil.
- Or else fill up
on bulky foods such as bread or pasta. These foods take time
to digest and will then also slow down the absorption of
alcohol into the system.
During the Evening
- No "down downs" The only drink you should be downing is a glass of water, one for every alcoholic drink you have.
- This will help prevent dehydration, one of the main causes of a hangover.
of a double ended sword, as this will make you pee more, which can lead
to dehydration, but will also speed up the excretion of the alcohol
from your system.
- Stick to one type of drink, but you are probably
reading this sober and later, when you are very clever, you will forget
this piece of advice, so maybe at this point just concentrate on the "to
do" list above.
- And lastly, whenever possible avoid the dark drinks. These contain more of the ingredients that will intensify a hangover.
And when you eventually do get home
- Drink that glass of water that you left next to your bedside.
- Too much alcohol causes dehydration and one of the best safeguards against hangovers, as a result of dehydration, is to drink plenty of water before going to bed.
- And for your last "down down" of the day, drink the fruit juice.
- Fruit juice is high in fructose sugar and it is believed that fructose may help metabolize the chemical products of alcohol that cause serious hangover symptoms.
So, nighty night, sleep tight, and if you have ignored all these tips and wake up tomorrow felling like a sick dog then take a look at home remedies for hangovers.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.