Kidney Stones Home Remedies
Here you are looking for Kidney Stones Home Remedies and this probably means that your last attack was excruciatingly painful!!
My friend is a Dr and a few years ago she had a bout with kidney stones, and she said that kidney stones were worse than child birth.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- Serious pain in the upper back , the lower abdomen and groin.
- Profuse sweating.
- Pus and blood in the urine.
- Chills and fever.
- Frequent urination.
Kidney stones can be studded with sharp spikes which is what causes
the agonizing pain as these barbed stones make their way from the
kidneys through the ureter finding their painful way out of the body.
What Causes Kidney Stones
- Unfortunately experts are not entirely sure as to what causes Kidney Stones.
having said that, the one thing they are sure about is that diet
plays a huge role in in preventing the accumulation of the minerals
that collect in the urine causing kidney stones.
are various types of Kidney Stones and these Kidney Stones Home
Remedies deal with the two most common forms which are calcium and uric
acid kidney stones.
It is important that you determine the chemical composition of your particular kidney stone.
Adjustments can then be made to your diet as in natural kidney stones home remedies for calcium stones. About 80% of all stones are calcium oxalate stones.
But then you must also check out natural gout remedies if you are suffering from uric acid stones.
a look at these natural kidney stones home remedies and see what you
can use from Mother Nature's cupboard to help prevent another painful
Cinnamon and Honey - Kidney Stones Home Remedy.
Mix two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey into a glass of warm water and drink twice a day.
- Oxalate is the prime substance involved in calcium stone formation.
- Fiber helps to prevent crystallization of urinary calcium by binding calcium and oxalates still in the intestines.
- Cinnamon is a good source of fiber.
- Honey, apart from been a natural sweetener, also has antibiotic and antiseptic properties.
Celery for Home Prevention of Kidney Stones.
Purchase some seeds from a reliable health store and follow the instructions.
- This Home Remedy for Kidney Stones is based on folklore and word of mouth.
- But, celery does contain Vitamin A which is beneficial for the urinary tract.
- It is also a diuretic which stimulates urine production and is useful for people suffering from an over-supply of uric acid.
leaves have a fair supply of potassium which is alkaline and will
help by neutralizing stone-forming acids in the body.
An Ancient Kidney Stone Home Remedy using Lemon Juice and Olive Oil.
Squeeze the juice of a lemon into some warm water and add 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Drink this every half-hour until the pain subsides.
- This will probably not taste so good, so keep a glass of water handy to wash it down with.
- The remedy is not based on any scientific facts, but on a traditional home remedy which has been passed down from generation to generation.
- The belief is that the lemon juice will break down the stones, and that the olive oil will ease the passage of the stone on its way to freedom, and hopefully yours.
People who lead a sedentary lifestyle tend to accumulate high levels of calcium in the bloodstream.
Exercise helps pull calcium from the blood into the bones, which is exactly where it belongs and doesn't cause trouble.
This article was printed from JillsMusic.com
Home Remedies Haven would like to reassure all the visitors to our site, that we respect your privacy and do not in any way sell personal information.