Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Some important help for you from home remedies for wrinkles....if you have respect for your life:
- never ever refer to the size of a womans' butt.
- never comment on the grey hair she has just found.
- and strength to you if you say anything at all when you spot a wrinkle.
So, what actually causes Wrinkles?
Wrinkles start forming when our skin loses its suppleness and starts keeping the lines formed from smiling, frowning etc.
There are probably two causes of wrinkles and one of them is aging which is inevitable and unavoidable.
The second cause is the way we treat our skin which could mean our diet, smoking and probably the biggest culprit of all....... overexposure to the sun.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles starts with Prevention
You can never prevent wrinkles, it is part of the ageing process, but there are things you can do to slow down this process and you are never to young to start:
- Stay out of the sun, but if you have to be exposed always wear a sun block and a hat.
- Wear sunglasses in bright sunlight to prevent continuous squinting.
- Never use a sunbed.
- Drink plenty of water.
- STOP SMOKING NOW, it will show around your lips sooner or later.
- Enjoy regular exercise, it improves the circulation which is nourishing for the skin.
- Moisturise your skin day and night.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles - using an Avocado Pear Face Mask
- Mash the flesh of a ripe avo with a drop of lemon juice.
- Smooth over your face, avoiding your eyes.
- Relax (important) and leave for at least 15 minutes.
- Avocado pear contains an ingredient called glutathione, which helps to fight wrinkles and some scientists believe it is the best kept anti-ageing secret!!
- Glutathione is an antioxidant that neutralises free radicals that attack healthy cells in your skin and is also a natural detoxifier for the skin.
I'd say this would be worth a try?
Home Remedies for Wrinkles - Using Papaya and Oatmeal
- Peel and mash a ripe papaya.
- Take one tablespoon of the mashed papaya and mix with one tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Rub gently over your face, avoiding your eyes.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then rub vigorously into your skin and wash off properly.
Oats for Natural Skin Care
Oatmeal has many good properties to improve and maintain skin health.
- It has anti-inflammatory traits, is full of fats which makes it a very good moisturiser, and because it is slightly rough it works very well as a scrub, getting rid of loose unwanted skin.
- And lastly, but probably most important of all it has cleansing properties that remove dirt and oil from the skin, contributing towards healthy skin.
Papaya also has a few healthy contributions to make towards helping premature appearance of wrinkles:
- It contains an enzyme called papain which has been used in traditional medicine for many years, and which, it has been suggested, will help against the onset of wrinkles because it helps modulate the collagen and elastic fibres in the skin.
- There is no scientific evidence as yet of this, but other properties like moisturising properties and the anti-oxidants contained in papaya all help towards the repair of damaged skin, and the start of wrinkles.
Herbs that help to prevent Wrinkles
This herb not only softens the skin, but is good for removing Planter Warts, helping with indigestion and soothing varicose veins.
Burdock helps to eliminate poisons from the skin, is also used as a natural remedy for Psoriasis and the treatment of Dandruff.
Soothes and softens skin, can also be used as a natural anti-inflammatory and also for the treatment of eczema.
Has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Refreshes the skin and tightens the pores
A natural astringent that tones the skin, is good for sorting out acne and a natural remedy for varicose veins.
Is another astringent herb that helps tighten sagging skin, but has also been used for many years in the treatment of Tuberculosis.
Return to the top of Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Or else go back to our Home Page
Home Remedies Haven.com All Rights Reserved